Monday, March 21, 2011

Cool New 2011 Apple MACbook Pros Having Graphics Heat Issues!

Cool New 2011 Apple MACbook Pro Problems http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/
Looks like the new Macbook pro notebooks are having some cooling issues under heavy loads.I was a bit disappointed because I was planing to get the new 17" version for myself.
Since my interest, I have been watching the forums to learn about the new Macbooks and these issues reported points to Mac OS X and graphics chip cooling. People who has loaded Windows says the machines stay stable under the same conditions.
Apple has indicated to users who notified the issue that a team of engineers are working on the issue. Many people who has returned the machines because of the problem experienced the same with the new machines.
I guess I will wait for my 1920x1200 screen!
Forum information could be found here;
Apple
MacRumors

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin