Monday, March 21, 2011

Cool New 2011 Apple MACbook Pros Having Graphics Heat Issues!

Cool New 2011 Apple MACbook Pro Problems
Looks like the new Macbook pro notebooks are having some cooling issues under heavy loads.I was a bit disappointed because I was planing to get the new 17" version for myself.
Since my interest, I have been watching the forums to learn about the new Macbooks and these issues reported points to Mac OS X and graphics chip cooling. People who has loaded Windows says the machines stay stable under the same conditions.
Apple has indicated to users who notified the issue that a team of engineers are working on the issue. Many people who has returned the machines because of the problem experienced the same with the new machines.
I guess I will wait for my 1920x1200 screen!
Forum information could be found here;


Blog Widget by LinkWithin