QueueMetrics the callcenter monitoring software for tha Asterisk IPPBX has released the latest version of it's software for download.(Follow the release news link below for more information and download the software.)
If you have previously registered your software, same activation keys could be used to activate current version of QueueMetrics.
These are the major upgrades over the previous versions:
- You can now search with a rich set of searching criteria on the Custom Reports page.
- New pie and time distribution graphs added to the main reports.
- It is now possible to track IVR choices and DIDs / DNISs in QueueMetrics
- Completely rewritten configuration wizard. Supports loading data from Asterisk configuration files, from the queue_log, from users.conf and from Asterisk Realtime. Also supports dynamic updating (reloading the configuration by calling a URL).
- It is now possible to watch live videos recorded using Oreka
- It is now possible to listen to live calls using Oreka
- A safer version of Qloaderd will not lose partial records even under extreme load
- Cleaner and easier-to-use DBtest wizard.