The Asterisk Development Team has released the Asterisk 220.127.116.11. Asterisk 18.104.22.168 is available for immediate download at Digium Downloads
This being the first in the 1.6.1 branch, there are additional features that are added since 1.6.0. Please see the CHANGES file for more information about the additional functionality
Also do not forget to get Asterisk-Addons 22.214.171.124.
Notable changes in this release:
* It is now possible to specify a pattern match as a hint. Once a phone subscribes to something that matches the pattern a hint will be created using the contents and variables evaluated.
* IAX2 encryption support has been improved to support periodic key rotation within a call for enhanced security. The option "keyrotate" has been provided to disable this functionality to preserve backwards compatibility with older versions of IAX2 that do not support key rotation.
* res_odbc no longer has a limit of 1023 total possible unshared connections, as some people were running into this limit. This limit has been increased to 4.2 billion.
* Several (ODBC, Postgres, MySQL, SQLite) realtime drivers have been given adaptive capabilities. What this means in practical terms is that if your realtime table lacks critical fields, Asterisk will now emit warnings to that effect. Also, some of the realtime drivers have the ability (if configured) to automatically add those columns to the table with the correct type and length.
* Config file variables may now be appended to, by using the '+=' append operator. This is most helpful when working with long SQL queries in func_odbc.conf, as the queries no longer need to be specified on a single line.