MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA--(Marketwire - July 17, 2008) - JAJAH, the world's most innovative telecommunications company, announced today it has expanded its SMB Solution Suite to incorporate a managed service IP telephony solution, including a fully functional 'soft' PBX. The suite of services gives every small and medium business the ability to IP-enable their existing telephony systems and make VoIP calls to over 200 countries without any additional investment.
"The days of investing in PBXs from Nokia Siemens or installing expensive Cisco IP switches are long passed," said JAJAH Co-Founder Roman Scharf. "Now every company in America can instantly switch its entire telephony infrastructure onto IP, delivering significant cost savings with virtually zero start up cost. Companies of all types and sizes are utilizing the JAJAH SMB Solution Suite, from local Greek restaurants through to Logitech."
The JAJAH SMB Solution Suite gives every employee access to:
* All devices: make or receive calls via mobile, landline and even softphone (PC-based telephone), with specific plug-ins for Blackberry and Windows Mobile phones available. Pre-paid and analog-only phones will also be supported.
* Productivity Tools: a suite of Productivity Tools gives the ability to embed telephony within Office Automation Tools, including support for Google Enterprise Apps and Microsoft Office. Features also include centralized address book, database and directory lookup services.
* Presence: flexibility to choose which phone to use to answer a call. At the touch of a button, choose whether to accept an inbound call on mobile, landline or softphone, or even to divert the call to a voice mail, which will be converted to text and delivered as an email into the employee's inbox. Employees can specify their location and availability, while the network will also make intelligent routing decisions based on last-call and office hours.
* Dial Plan & Portability: no need to change numbers as the JAJAH system fully supports number portability. The JAJAH SMB Suite also offers sophisticated dial-plans, call monitoring and limit-setting amongst other budget management tools.
* Unified Communication & Voice 2.0: Support for visual Voicemail (where voicemail is converted to text), universal messaging, SMS, conference calls, scheduled calls, call logging, and address book synchronization.
* IP-Backbone: For the first time, access to a global telephony backbone will be built in, with all calls routed over JAJAH's award-winning IP-telephony backbone. This not only reduces calls costs, but increases voice quality.
"It's simply too expensive for a business to switch out all of its existing phones, infrastructure and PBXs in favor of hardware-based IP Telephony solutions. We know from our successful consumer business that ease-of-use and low cost of adoption are key in the move to IP telephony," said JAJAH Co-founder Daniel Mattes.
"JAJAH's thousands of business customers have already told us we save them money. Now we give them the enterprise productivity tools and a platform to serve the needs of companies with up to 5,000 staff. Telephony is core in the SMB market and JAJAH's platform is an anchor for future business expansion, whether within the US or across the globe."
JAJAH's SMB Solution Suite will be available directly via the JAJAH website at www.jajahSMB.com, with a global indirect channel partner to be announced in the coming quarter.