Tuesday, March 04, 2008

VON Spring 2008, The XoIP (Everything Over Internet Protocol)


I have marked my calendar off for four days, from March 17th to 20th. I have enabled follow me for all my phone numbers. Grand Central is in action!. I also have to cancel/postpone a meeting or two.
Because I am excited about the VON Spring 2008. I have arranged my tickets, laid out plans for meetings and conferences. Basically I am all geared up to go!. The best part is I don't have to go too far. It is in San Jose, CA. and I will be driving with a few friends in my Toyota Prius! It pays to live in one of the Greenest Cities in the USA. (The Prius is a plugin ;)).

Back to the subject of VON Spring. And this allowed me to use the word XOIP on this blog for the first time. VON is no longer just voice or video, it's everything over the Internet, commonly referred to as XoIP. VON.x is the ultimate gathering place to gain knowledge and realize profits from the Internet Communications Continuum™. It's the ONLY event of its kind dedicated to all that encompasses Internet Communications.

There are quite few tracks and you need to visit the VON site to select yours as there are many choices. I have certainly selected my conference tracks as well as some pre-conference workshops. I am looking forwad to Digium | Asterisk World track as well.
The complete schedule could be found here. If you have not registered, follow this link for all the information and registration.
tag: , , , ,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin