Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Have you tried disconnecting Vonage yet? Tom Keating at TMC did!

I can bet you will laugh if you read his blog post or listen to the MP3 that he created of the conversation. It seems that Vonage has a regular tech support team, an elite tech support team, 500 min for 24.99 and unlimited minutes for 19.99! No I did not miss type it!!
Instead of me making textual mistakes trying to explain his experience, I suggest that you head over there and read it or listen to the conversation. That will give me enough time to finish my laughing and digest the gist of the article he had written. Basically companies try ever so harder to keep a customer, when they are cannot be arrogant! Do you know when and why a company could not be arrogant? ...
But he says that the experience was not that bad.
TMCnet

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin