Sunday, September 17, 2006

SER gets a new home, Migrating to Drupal.


I was so tired f not finding the site of iptel.org, everytime I need to get some information, I always went to the berlios site. It is the developer site for IPTEL.ORG and today I clicked on the home page link just to see what is going on.
Viola! New home and it is really nice. Good work team. Now the site is more navigatable and of course all Drupal amenities are there.
But bummer, I did not, could not find my user account. But the old site is still available until complete migration is taken place.
SER is still at Version 0.9.6 Sip Express Router
SEMS is 0.9.0 Sip Express Media Server
SERWEB is 0.9.4 WWW management interface for SER
All accessible via there own web site or sub site. Well laid out and a joy to be in compared to the old site.
I was contemplating to change "My favorite SIP Router" to OpenSER. But after visiting the new IPTEL.ORG site, I will keep it and add another site link for OpenSER.
IPTEL.ORG site overview is here.

Now may be the developer group too get their act together and get the new and better SER out.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin