Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gmail for mobile version 2.0 for J2ME-supported and BlackBerry phones

I do most of my business work on my Blackberry and having gMail without trouble is a must for me. So I downloaded the new app and I am a happy camper, so far.

The re-architectured new client is taught to push all the processing to the background, improve the client-side caching scheme and optimize other tasks associated with gMail.

The new client brings you;
  • Overall performance improvement.
  • Multiple accounts management.
  • Multiple mobile email drafts.
  • Powerful shortcut keys.
  • Basic offline support.
In addition to the above, over 35 languages are supported now. Please note, though, that not all features are available for all phones.

Go to in your mobile browser to download the new Gmail for mobile for your phone.


Blog Widget by LinkWithin