Thursday, October 23, 2008

Gmail for mobile version 2.0 for J2ME-supported and BlackBerry phones

http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/


I do most of my business work on my Blackberry and having gMail without trouble is a must for me. So I downloaded the new app and I am a happy camper, so far.

The re-architectured new client is taught to push all the processing to the background, improve the client-side caching scheme and optimize other tasks associated with gMail.

The new client brings you;
  • Overall performance improvement.
  • Multiple accounts management.
  • Multiple mobile email drafts.
  • Powerful shortcut keys.
  • Basic offline support.
In addition to the above, over 35 languages are supported now. Please note, though, that not all features are available for all phones.

Go to m.google.com/mail in your mobile browser to download the new Gmail for mobile for your phone.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin