Monday, May 28, 2007

Bringo to brings sanity to Phone trees

VoIP IP Telephony @ http://snapvoip.blogspot.com
If you have tried to call a corporate number, like I did last week, try to call support line of a well known Company HP to get support for a very expensive storage product, only brought my rage out, until a colleague of mine told me to keep on hitting "0" (ZERO), until it put you in touch with a human being. But by the time you have lost your mind as well as forgotten why you are calling this mindless corporate phone tree.

Anyway a post on techcrunch tells me that I could use Bringo or Nophonetrees.com instead. What ever the way you have tried to traverse the phone trees, is a bit of a past ritual now.
"You don’t even need to dial your phone. Just find the company you want to talk to in their directory, type in your phone number, and a couple of minutes later Bringo calls you and connects you to an operator at that company. I tried it with Air Canada and it worked absolutely perfectly."

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin