Monday, February 12, 2007

A new CEO for Digium and Mark is CTO now

VoIP IP Telephony @ snapvoip.blogspot.com

Digium went under some changes this week and many a sources have reported about the new CEO for Digium, Danny Windham. Instead of going in to lengths about this I will just state what mark Spencer had to say;
"When Danny comes on board, I will be transitioning to the role of Chief Technical Officer (retaining my position of chairman of the board of directors), providing strategic vision for the company as well as being able to focus more extensively on the community, the customers and the technology.
My sincere hope is that this transition will not only directly benefit the Asterisk community and Digium customers, but will allow me to spend much more time with the community and with Asterisk, playing a more important technical role in our roadmap for both hardware and software.".
As far as I am concerned, it is a welcome change.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin