Saturday, December 10, 2005

Yahoo undercuts Skype, and others on call rates

Yahoo, which had Voice over it's messenger service (PC to PC) for a while now, did not have ability to call-out to land like skypeout service. But things seems to be changing. All the main stream media is reporting this as it is the beginning of the world.
Yahoo has it's eyes set on many directions now, It is getting tasty now with del.icio.us purchase.
Hope it can cope with the additions like google does. I use services from both, Yahoo and Google. Both have their goods and bads but it seems I happened to be more at Google. I really don't like to be attached to one service so I hope yahoo to be the other service to keep me away from Google. I have been dealing with MSN as well but it need to do more to pull me over to them.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin