Monday, October 17, 2011

iPhone 4S vs. Samsung Galaxy S II Drop Test Run & Get Extended Coverage For Your iPhone 4S!

iPhone 4S drop test http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/
If you stayed in lines and just got your iPhone 4S, go get your extended coverage, insurance or what ever the people do to cover damage. One such service provider ($99 iPhone 4S coverage for two years) has tested the iPhone drop from waist level and shoulder level drop. Instead of testing just iPhone 4S, they brought Samsung Galaxy S II to the mix and boy now you can see why Apple thinks Samsung is dangerous competitor. Samsung makes better phones, and tablets I guess. No wonder Sprint gave colors for iPhone 4 coverage and does not cover broken phone like above.
Now I need to gift this iPhone 4S to ....., I know someone who wants one very badly. When is that Samsung (Google) Galaxy Nexus or Nexus Prime coming out? I don't want this girly phone, I want a Droid!

SquareTrade

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin