Monday, October 17, 2011

iPhone 4S vs. Samsung Galaxy S II Drop Test Run & Get Extended Coverage For Your iPhone 4S!

iPhone 4S drop test
If you stayed in lines and just got your iPhone 4S, go get your extended coverage, insurance or what ever the people do to cover damage. One such service provider ($99 iPhone 4S coverage for two years) has tested the iPhone drop from waist level and shoulder level drop. Instead of testing just iPhone 4S, they brought Samsung Galaxy S II to the mix and boy now you can see why Apple thinks Samsung is dangerous competitor. Samsung makes better phones, and tablets I guess. No wonder Sprint gave colors for iPhone 4 coverage and does not cover broken phone like above.
Now I need to gift this iPhone 4S to ....., I know someone who wants one very badly. When is that Samsung (Google) Galaxy Nexus or Nexus Prime coming out? I don't want this girly phone, I want a Droid!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin