Thursday, November 20, 2008

New T-Mobile G1 Gets A 3.5mm Headphone Adapter


http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/

People who bought the G1 already, do not seem to have the chance of getting or buying one according to some posts and comments on the net. But this new head phone adapter allows you to listen to music that you bought at Amazon with your favorite headset or plug the phone into your cars aux port.
You can read about the headphone adapter here, where I got the above photo of the T-Mobile G1 Headphone Adapter.
I am happy about not buying one even though it was not simply because of headphones. VoIP, Battery life and perhaps because of all inclusive accounts I have from Sprint and AT&T. Even though now you CAN get VoIP on your G1, I will still not buy T-Mobile G1! I am looking for the next Android though!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin