T-Mobile Nexus One snapvoip.blogspot.com
With people complaining about T-Mobile network fluctuations and in some cases no 3G on Google Nexus One and other phones like T-Mobile G1, it seems T-Mobile is investigating. A forum post indicated that they do not have a solution or a cause yet;
Google and T-Mobile are investigating this issue and hope to have more information for you soon. We understand your concern and appreciate your patience.If you are also experiencing this issue, visit the forum and report your symtoms.;
Let's see what we can learn about this. Maybe we can uncover some commonalities among those experiencing issues.
Please reply, and post details here:
To better focus on obtaining the information above, I'm locking the old thread.
- BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE CITY, STATE, & ZIP of the location where you've experienced the problem.
- Indicate if you have no 3G at all or if your signal indicator fluctuates between 3G & E.
- Do you have another T-Mobile 3G phone that does get or does not get reliable 3G at the same location?
- Is there anything specific that you have done that helps the problem or that makes the problem occur.
- Any other relevant information you can provide.
Moderator, T-Mobile Forums