Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Apple AT&T Run Out Of Pre-Order iPhone 4 Supply

Apple AT&T Run Out Of Pre-Order iPhone 4 Supply http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/
Even though it id difficult to understand the demand for the phone, and the mind set of people wanting to be the first to have the iPhone 4, I think the news which was released has to do with bit of hype generation.
Both Apple and AT&T has run out of the supply assigned for pre-order and now anyone who wants to be the first kid on the block to have iPhone will have to stand in line at, Apple, AT&T, Best Buy, Radio Shack or Wal-Mart store.
When inquired by Computerworld, AT&T spokesperson, declined to comment on if AT&T really had sold out the pre order supply. The carrier posted a sign  "Pre-orders for iPhone temporarily suspended".
I was there yesterday to capture an screen for the iPhone 4 Pre-Order troubles article.
The big boy Apple seem not be able to keep it's word on delivering pre-orders by June 24th, as the Apple store now says the phones will be delivered by July 2nd. 

People do not like the Apple's wobble and one even gave Apple the four letter word on an Apple forum.;
"Fine and dandy for those of you who have the 3G or 3GS. Some of us are still paying off the $600 iPhones we bough in 2007. I have been waiting for this day for 3 years. At 1AM PDT I began trying to upgrade my iPhone via Apple's website, knowing I would not have a chance to get out today to any of the retail outlets to reserve a phone. After about an hour of trying, I finally went to bed. After literally hours spent trying to order the phone online today, I was never able to to reserve one for delivery on June 24. Now at 10PM, I finally got through and managed to order one that won't be shipped until July 2. 

This is the most unacceptable experience I have ever had with Apple. I've put in the time and gotten absolutely nothing to show for it. Apple on the other hand has a ton of free press about how popular the iPhone is that all of their stores were swamped and their servers went down! "Ha Ha!" This is not the end of the world, just an injustice to their loyal customers who actually were gullible enough to believe Apple would deliver on their promise. I wasted a LOT of time today, time I will never get back. Thanks Apple and F*** YOU.
"
Radioshack too ran out of it's pre-order stock.
Let us watch the drama and perhaps amuse ourselves. Then perhaps walk to a store in July and gert the little ninja.
Computerworld

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin