Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chromium OS Totally Open As Of Today.


After watching the live blogging by engadget on the product release, I sailed over to the Chromium Project to checkout what is in the offer and was glad that I could check out the code with Git.
I will devote a few hours this weekend or Friday night if it ends up raining and preventing us from hitting Tahoe.
Do not expect to download a CD, you have to download the code and build it yourself or ask someone who can.
I guess over time, there will be down loadable version. But there are Videos, community forums that you can learn about the OS, right now.
More I read, More I like  Chromium OS. But some how Android OS seems much simpler!
Official Google Blog: Releasing the Chromium OS open source project

Engadget

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin