Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tweets And ReTweets Searched, Real Time Data Search Heats Up

Google and Twitter have partnered to include yours and my tweets in the search results. Basically allowing Google to index your thoughts and feelings and me to find them. Or I might thank you twittering the ski slope conditions while coming down the mountain, which might make me wanting to drop everything and run to the mountains (or hills, by my skiing abilities)

We've always taken an open approach to how people experience Twitter, particularly in how and where tweets are read. Users have benefited greatly from the abundance of choice provided by our ecosystem partners. We're honored to take this next step with Google and tap into their expertise to support the rapid, open exchange of information. Said Twitter folks.
Meanwhile Bing managed get access to the entire public Twitter feed and have launched Twitter Bing search the Twitter data in real time, but it seems selective as I tweeted something and searched, multiple times and the result never came.
I really wonder and waiting to see how twitter like services influence regular search.

RT @google: Tweets and updates and search, oh my!
Twitter blog on BING

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin