Sunday, October 18, 2009

My Journey (American Journey) Presented By The T-Mobile® myTouch™ 3G

My Journey My Touch snapvoip.blogspot.com
More than what I love about this country is, traveling the country. I have traveled across the country twice, by car and continue to visit National and State parks, (an American ingenuity which is coming to play in even developing countries). At least twice a year, I take two, two weeks to enjoy the country, with plenty of long weekends thrown into to visit places nearby.
So when I saw the post about creating and sharing videos of your memorable American journeys, I was really elated. I saw already many a videos and you have less than one week to to submit a video about your favorite American spot or trip. (Entries are due by October 25, 2009.)
If love of the country and traveling is not enough to encourage to submita video, this might

The YouTube community will then decide who earns a seven-day travel reporting assignment in San Francisco, as well as a feature on LonelyPlanet's website and YouTube channel. The winning videographer will also receive video equipment and advice from the Lonely Planet team on how to take his or her reporting skills to the next level.
 You can submit your videos at LonelyPlanet. My Journey is presented by The T-Mobile® myTouch™ 3G.
Travel Videos of American Journeys


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin