Monday, September 21, 2009

Custom Greetings! Answer Differently To Different People, On Google Voice!

Continuing their quest to make Google Voice Newbies, better GV users, Carol and Heather introduced Custom Greetings On Google Voice today.
Me being a techhead, left same old boring message as a greeting to every one, My parents, my dear Grand Ma (Why are you so rude in your message? [because I did not say please]) and my friends got General default: "Hi, I can't get to the phone right now, so please leave your name and a message. If you don't leave a message, I probably won't return your call. Thanks."
I am glad I read the post, now my Grand Ma gets an ultra sweet greeting (I can even imagine her smile when she hears it) and better message to parents and Hey dude message to my friends.
Wow I could even compose myself differently to different messages!
Great Job C&H, just like the sugar!
I did not have any problem setting up my custome messages on Google Voice but if you do you can reach out to the Google Voice Help Forum or Google Voice Help Center,
Happy chatting on your phones.
Google Voice Blog: Google Voice for Newbies: Custom Greetings

http://snapvoip.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin