Monday, March 17, 2008

Russell Show, has left us!

I learned today that Russell Show is no more. I was battling a cold myself and getting ready for VON Spring 2008, that I did not go visiting my usual blogs. My partner Solarion has seen the news at VoIP Watch posted by Andy Abramson and called me to let me know.
I was supposed to get together with him at VON, no big plans, just to say hello or perhaps to share a meal. I just do not know how to react.
I am very sad that he left us this way. I have met him a few times at IP Telephony shows and he was a gentleman. He'd listen to my broken English without a blink and offered his advise when ever I asked. Only gripe he had with me was for spelling his name with a single "L", a few times! Rest in Peace and may God hold you in his arms.
I have many a times refer to his blog as he would dig up savory news bits from somewhere. I am jotting this down on the way to a meeting and I am sure we will talk about Russell as most of us in the meeting knows him or at least have read him.
My sincere condolences to his family and friends and I sure will miss him. My prayers will surely go your way. Thank you Andy, for finding out the information for us.
There is more information at Between the Lines.
Continue to learn, how fragile we are.
tag:

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin