Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Google Gears Gets Into Your Mobile Phone!

My Smartphone with data services has changed the way I work,walk, eat and sleep. But the biggest problem has been when I am in city canyons or real canyons, where the service get cutoff! UMPC, Smartphone combination has solved the problem a little but today a post on Google Code Blog, (Connection link below) told me that I can continue to work on my mobiles, even when I do not have a connection.

Now I have lost one of the excuses to myself and colleagues that I use often, "I cannot work without a connection!". But if you are a person that want to utilize every minute that you are awake, to use, this is something to look at. Google Gears for Mobile launch Video;


"There are already a handful of Windows Mobile web apps that use Google Gears for mobile, such as the personal finance service Buxfer and online applications provider Zoho. Read more about these applications and how they use Google Gears for mobile on the Google mobile blog."

Google Code Blog: Power up your mobile web applications
tag: , , , ,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin