Friday, March 14, 2008

10 More Reasons to Love and Like Asterisk.

I love and like Asterisk for many a reasons and if I am to list those, I will have to pay Google for consuming half the space assigned for Blogger. Linux, which I spend quite a lot of time with to create Grids and clusters. Some of these grids that we create are worlds largest. So Linux gets the first place in my projects/applications/OS list. But right next to it, I have Asterisk, that I also use in various ways.
But Bill Miller (also known as BeeLineBill) from Digium has given 10 thing to know and love about Asterisk. They are similar and different from the reasons that I love and like Asterisk. Sort of like looking through set of funny mirrors. Some aspects are enlarged and some others are amplified.
I think I distorted facts enough and without confusing you further, I will guide you to Bill's Article. Enjoy a good and informative reading.
tag: , , ,

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin